Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spanish Immersion Camp...

This week, Jazzy is in a Spanish Immersion Camp in Gilbert. I wanted to save this camp for last so that Spanish would be fresh in Jazzy's mind prior to starting school again in about 2 weeks. The camp is run by the Spanish teacher from Dobson Academy, Ms. Claudia. I actually do not know Ms. Claudia's last name! Everyone just calls her Ms. Claudia. She owns the Spanish Immersion pre-school... which is where the camp is held for "older" kids. Today, they talked about objects like "pencil", "school", made some crafts (a drawing of a pencil that was decorated). Then, they "painted" marshmallows with melted chocolate and decorated them with all kinds of sprinkles, gummy bears, and pretzels. I asked Jasmine the Spanish name for pencil, school, chocolate, marshmallow, etc.... The answer was "I don't know", "I don't know", "I don't know".......!!!
Jasmine and Ms. Claudia at "Spanish Camp".

No comments: