Thursday, November 28, 2013

ZooLights....

We go to ZooLights every year. It was a good night to go- "members only" week, so there were not the massive crowds of people. Plus, there were almost twice the number of exhibits. It was really nice in past years, but even more impressive this year. It was 60 degrees, but Jasmine insisted on wearing her coat and hat:). Then she told Santa that she wanted a "Magic Kit"- which I had heard before. Jasmine said, "Now I KNOW I'm going to get a magic kit". I thought I had the Christmas shopping done, but no...now I have to find a Magic Kit:)) The biggest attraction for the kids is "Jenga the talking giraffe". He is a slightly sarcastic funny giraffe that talks to people. I'm not sure where the guy doing the talking is hiding, but he can see everyone. He makes fun of people's pants, their hat or hair, tells goofy jokes, and just talks back and forth with the kids. Really pretty cactus forest.

No comments: