Saturday, June 22, 2019

My "vacation"

On my "vacation", I did quite a few things, most of which were not fun. I did decorate Jasmine's bedroom. First, I purchased a pink twin bed from Wayfair. It's cute, but such a pain in the rear to put together. The directions were obviously written by a Chinese person, and none of the letters matched the diagrams. I was just winging it, and couldn't figure out one part on putting the sides together. I called a handyman- total stranger- to come over to help me:) . I told him about the Chinese directions, and he said "Welcome to my world". He finished the bed in about 15 minutes, then he put new pulls on Jasmine's drawers. He did some other things such as putting a desk together since my other one was smashed by the movers. I put up new curtains, new lamps and "twinkie lights". The bedspread and pillows have cats on them. I am just missing something for one wall. Jasmine was really happy with it!New curtains, lamps and twinkie lights!Panoramic view of Jazz's room. Not a very good photo!

No comments: